Does this sound familiar?
- You have been in your professional career for 8+years
- You feel purpose in your work, even if you’re not in the ideal situation
- You are not a shareholder/owner in the business you currently work for
- You are READY for the next chapter in your career
If the answer is “yes,”
you’re what I call a “NexGen” professional.
Vision. Passion. Purpose.
At some point in their professional career, many NexGen professionals find themselves at a crossroads, wondering about their prospects for ownership.
Frustrated. Disengaged. Unfulfilled.
Together, we’ll create a compelling vision to guide your path forward. We’ll identify how YOU define success, and we’ll plan a course of action so that you can courageously create the career you desire.
More financial success.
IMAGINE with me:
- No more uncertainty about whether you’re in the right place
- No more anxiety around feeling “stuck”
- No more worrying about your future financial security
- No more feeling like your hard work is unappreciated
WORK with me:
- Create a clear vision for your career AND your life
- Enjoy peace of mind knowing you have a solid plan in place
- Have a strategic partner in your corner supporting YOU
- Learn to navigate your work culture and move forward with confidence
Don’t sell yourself short.
Get support. Get clarity. Get going.
My coaching works because I’m your champion, your confidante, and your strategic partner. I’ll hold you accountable to your vision — the truth of what you want — so you can stop settling and get after it.
Hear it from your peers:
Laurie has helped me find meaning and purpose to what I do. She has taught me how to use my core values to make decisions; and to not make decisions out of fear or because I ‘should’. Through this process Laurie has helped me discover who I am and where I am going; it’s quite powerful, really. I am aware, now, of the freedom I have to choose and to change; freedom I didn’t really recognize before Laurie’s coaching. With Laurie’s help, I have created a personal mission statement. It unraveled for me a very definite path that helped me recognize why I do what I do and what energizes me - Laurie will call this ‘this juice of life’. So eye opening and enlightening!
You can do this. I can help.
Are you prepared for your leadership succession?
Subscribe today to learn the 2 key elements of a successful transition — and the #1 obstacle.